Where: Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Ave, Somerset , New Jersey 08873
When: Sunday Evenings Jan. 14 to Feb. 25 – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Whom: Boys and Girls ages 6-10
Cost: $200 which includes a t-shirt
Directors: Kristen Somogyi and Shannon Coyle
To provide a developmental program tailored toward young children that will emphasize skill work in game situations. The program will strive to give the participants a jump start to success in future travel, AAU, and school programs.
- Forty-five minutes per day of group and individual training of basic basketball skills; which will include shooting, passing, dribbling and defense.
- Forty-five minutes per day of actual Game Play: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and full court games which will emphasize the rules of the game and application of learned skills.
- Space is limited to 60 participants.
- Participants will be grouped according to age and skill levels.
- Boys and girls will not compete against each other.
TO REGISTER CLICK LINK BELOW
Please contact Kristen Somogyi @ 732-485-6470 or email@example.com if you have any questions.