TO REGISTER COMPLETE FORM BELOW
Directors: Kristen Somogyi and Shannon Coyle
- Forty-five minutes per day of group and individual training of basic basketball skills; which will include shooting, passing, dribbling and defense.
- Forty-five minutes per day of actual Game Play: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and full court games which will emphasize the rules of the game and application of learned skills.
- Space is limited to 60 participants.
- Participants will be grouped according to age and skill levels.
- Boys and girls will not compete against each other.
Jersey Cardinals is one of the TOP AAU programs in NJ
Look at the current college players doing work!
Kerry Moran (Cornell) # 40
Nneka Ezeigbo (Robert Morrison) – Honorable Mention
Sam Widemann (Cornell) – Honorable Mention
Zoe Pero (St. Peters) – Honorable Mention
Jersey Cardinals Announce their 2017 Spring Tournament Dates
April 8-9, 2017
April 29-30, 2017
May 13, 2017
May 20-21, 2017
To register your TEAM(s) please click on the 2017 tournament tab above and select the tournament(s) for the appropriate registration form.
The entire Jersey Cardinal organization would like extend congratulations to the Jersey Cardinals 11u Mento team on winning the NJ State AAU 6th grade championship. The team is comprised of Jazzy Lyles, Macey Mento, Dani Pescatore, Marie Koglin, Olivia Mullins, Lorren Vega, Ava Haiback, Delaney Slattery, Jayden Baltuch, Alyssa Gangemi, Isabella Pellecchia, Divya Seenivasan.
Way to go ladies!