TO REGISTER COMPLETE FORM BELOW
Directors: Kristen Somogyi and Shannon Coyle
- Forty-five minutes per day of group and individual training of basic basketball skills; which will include shooting, passing, dribbling and defense.
- Forty-five minutes per day of actual Game Play: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and full court games which will emphasize the rules of the game and application of learned skills.
- Space is limited to 60 participants.
- Participants will be grouped according to age and skill levels.
- Boys and girls will not compete against each other.
THE JERSEY CARDINALS ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE
2017 FALL BASKETBALL PROGRAM
Please join us in our 2017 Jersey Cardinals Fall Training Program. This training program will be led by Team USA National Coach, Mary Klinger and Nike Skills trainer, Kristen Somogyi. The Fall AAU/Training Program will begin , September 13th and run until November 19th.
The Fall program is for girls U9 to U16. Players will be split by age and skill level. It will include 16 training sessions, 3 tournaments and additional practices for tournament teams. Within the first 2 training sessions, each girl registered for both Training Sessions and Tournaments will be placed on a tournament team. Each team will consist of at least 7 girls with no more than 12 players.
All training and practices will take place at Rutgers Preparatory School in Somerset, New Jersey.
· Training Sessions Only: $325 for two days a week and $275 for one day a week.
· Training Sessions and Tournaments: $575 regardless of frequency.
Breakdown of training sessions will consist of:
· Speed and Agility
· Strength and Conditioning
· Skill Development
· Game Play
Tournaments will be announced shortly
Training Session days and times will be:
· Wednesdays 6:30pm – 7:30pm
· Sundays 10am – 11:30am
Team Practices will likely be on Sundays after training– times TBD
Any questions or concerns please email me Kristen Somogyi at email@example.com
Jersey Cardinals is one of the TOP AAU programs in NJ
Look at the current college players doing work!
Kerry Moran (Cornell) # 40
Nneka Ezeigbo (Robert Morrison) – Honorable Mention
Sam Widemann (Cornell) – Honorable Mention
Zoe Pero (St. Peters) – Honorable Mention
Jersey Cardinals Announce their 2017 Spring Tournament Dates
April 8-9, 2017
April 29-30, 2017
May 13, 2017
May 20-21, 2017
To register your TEAM(s) please click on the 2017 tournament tab above and select the tournament(s) for the appropriate registration form.
The entire Jersey Cardinal organization would like extend congratulations to the Jersey Cardinals 11u Mento team on winning the NJ State AAU 6th grade championship. The team is comprised of Jazzy Lyles, Macey Mento, Dani Pescatore, Marie Koglin, Olivia Mullins, Lorren Vega, Ava Haiback, Delaney Slattery, Jayden Baltuch, Alyssa Gangemi, Isabella Pellecchia, Divya Seenivasan.
Way to go ladies!