THE JERSEY CARDINALS ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE
2016 FALL BASKETBALL PROGRAM
- This is our 11th season conducting this exceptional program which will be lead by Team USA National Coach, Mary Klinger and Nike Skills Trainer, Kristen Somogyi.
- The Fall Program is for girls U9 to U16 and includes two options (see below for program option details).
- Participation in both programs will be split by age and skill level.
- The programs will begin on Wednesday, September 14th and run through Sunday, November 20th. All training and practices will take place at Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Avenue, Somerset, NJ.
- DON’T MISS OUT on this opportunity to improve all facets of your game and prepare for the winter basketball season!
- To register click here for the 2016 Fall Registration Form
- Click here for 2016-JERSEY-CARDINALS-FALL-PROGRAM
Looking forward to seeing you there!
2016 Jersey Cardinals
Please check the TEAMS section of the website for Tryout Results.
Please report to Rutgers Prep on February 21st between 6 PM & 8 PM, for uniform fitting and payment of deposit. Practice schedules will be available at this time.
Where: Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Ave, Somerset , New Jersey 08873
When: Sunday Evenings Jan. 10 to Feb. 28 – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Whom: Boys and Girls ages 6-10
Cost: $200 which includes a t-shirt
Directors: Kristen Somogyi and Shannon Coyle
To provide a developmental program tailored toward young children that will emphasize skill work in game situations.
The program will strive to give the participants a jump start to success in future travel, AAU, and school programs.
Forty-five minutes per day of group and individual training of basic basketball skills; which will include shooting, passing, dribbling and defense.
Forty-five minutes per day of actual Game Play: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and full court games which will emphasize the rules of the game and application of learned skills.
Space is limited to 60 participants.
Participants will be grouped according to age and skill levels.
Boys and girls will not compete against each other.
Please contact Kristen Somogyi @ 732-485-6470 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
2016 Lil Cardinals Registration Form
Congratulations to Nneka Ezeigbo and Sam Widmann for accepting offers to play basketball at the next level. Nneka has received and accepted an offer to play for the Robert Morris University Women’s Basketball Team. Sam has received and accepted an offer to play for the Cornell University Women’s Basketball Team. Both young ladies had a terrific summer and were high sought after by many schools. Congrats to you both, we couldn’t be prouder! Go Cardinals