Jersey Cardinals Tip Off Classic
April 14th – 15th
**Schedule is FINAL
Teams going 4-0 should report the the site manager
to collect T Shirts and have team photo taken
Adults $7/day or $12/weekend
Children $3/day or $5/weekend
Children under 7 are FREE
Sportika – 7 Courts – (150 Woodward Road, Manalapan Township NJ)
Note: Do NOT use the Freehold address for Sportika--use Manalapan address above
Rutgers Prep School (1345 Easton Ave, Somerset NJ0
Bound Brook Rec Center (211 Thompson Ave, Bound Brook NJ)
Immaculate Conception (23 Manalapan Road, Spotswood, NJ)
Monroe Sports Center (4 Farrington Blvd, Monroe, NJ)
Central Jersey Basketball (165 Amboy Rd, Marlboro, NJ)
Rahway High School (1012 Madison Ave, Rahway, NJ)
High School -Spring 2018 AAU Tryouts
March 4th and 11th from 6-7:00 PM at Rutgers Prep School
1345 Easton Ave, Somerset NJ
Jersey Cardinals High School Try Out Registration Form
Please complete tryout form (link above) and bring with you
to lessen wait time at Tryout Registration
2018 Jersey Cardinals
Please CLICK HERE for tryout results
Jersey Cardinals 2018 Practice Schedule
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT STEPS BELOW
- Deposit AND Uniform fittings will take place at Rutgers Prep on Feb 14th and 15th between 630 PM & 8 PM.
- First deposit of $380 is due no later than Thursday, February 15th.
- Cash or Check (made payable to Central Jersey Cardinals)
- Practice schedules will be available by the end of the month.
- Players are expected to attend practices twice a week. If you have an extreme conflict on a specific weekday you MUST notify Lorraine by Tuesday at email@example.com.
- If you are declining your spot on the team, please email Kristen Somogyi at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon, Tuesday, February 13th
*Total number of players subject to change should individuals decline offer
Where: Rutgers Preparatory School, 1345 Easton Ave, Somerset , New Jersey 08873
When: Sunday Evenings Jan. 14 to Feb. 25 – 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Whom: Boys and Girls ages 6-10
Cost: $200 which includes a t-shirt
Directors: Kristen Somogyi and Shannon Coyle
To provide a developmental program tailored toward young children that will emphasize skill work in game situations. The program will strive to give the participants a jump start to success in future travel, AAU, and school programs.
- Forty-five minutes per day of group and individual training of basic basketball skills; which will include shooting, passing, dribbling and defense.
- Forty-five minutes per day of actual Game Play: 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3, and full court games which will emphasize the rules of the game and application of learned skills.
- Space is limited to 60 participants.
- Participants will be grouped according to age and skill levels.
- Boys and girls will not compete against each other.
TO REGISTER CLICK LINK BELOW
Please contact Kristen Somogyi @ 732-485-6470 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
THE JERSEY CARDINALS ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE
2017 FALL BASKETBALL PROGRAM
Please join us in our 2017 Jersey Cardinals Fall Training Program. This training program will be led by Team USA National Coach, Mary Klinger and Nike Skills trainer, Kristen Somogyi. The Fall AAU/Training Program will begin , September 13th and run until November 19th.
The Fall program is for girls U9 to U16. Players will be split by age and skill level. It will include 16 training sessions, 3 tournaments and additional practices for tournament teams. Within the first 2 training sessions, each girl registered for both Training Sessions and Tournaments will be placed on a tournament team. Each team will consist of at least 7 girls with no more than 12 players.
All training and practices will take place at Rutgers Preparatory School in Somerset, New Jersey.
· Training Sessions Only: $325 for two days a week and $275 for one day a week.
· Training Sessions and Tournaments: $575 regardless of frequency.
Breakdown of training sessions will consist of:
· Speed and Agility
· Strength and Conditioning
· Skill Development
· Game Play
Tournaments will be announced shortly
Training Session days and times will be:
· Wednesdays 6:30pm – 7:30pm
· Sundays 10am – 11:30am
Team Practices will likely be on Sundays after training– times TBD
Registration will be on Wednesday, September 13th. Click here to register. and will be on a first come first serve basis. Full payment is due at this time in order to participate. No exceptions.
Any questions or concerns please email me Kristen Somogyi at firstname.lastname@example.org